Transaero operating profit under IFRS up 14% in 1H2013
Transaero reported (17-Sep-2013) the following financial highlights for 1H2013, according to International Financial Reporting Standards:
- Revenue: RUB45,512 million (EUR1117 million), +18% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: RUB4144 million (EUR101.7 million), +14%;
- Net profit: RUB464 million (EUR11.4 million), +69%;
- Passenger numbers: 5.5 million, +26%;
- Passenger load factor: 83.5%. [more - original PR - Russian]
Transaero: "The increase in operating performance "Transaero" far exceeds the industry average , while revenues and net income demonstrate financial stability of the company," Olga Pleshakova, Director General. Source: Company statement, 17-Sep-2013.