Transaero Airlines 1H2013 operating results 'significantly exceeds industry average'
Transaero Airlines CEO Olga Pleshakova said the carrier's operational growth in 1H2013, according to International Financial Reporting Standards, "significantly exceeds the industry average, while its revenue and net profit show the company’s financial strength," adding the carrier's "strategy and tactics are the right ones for the market." As previously reported, the carrier recorded the financial highlights for 1H2013:
- Revenue: RUB45,512 million (EUR1117 million), +18% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: RUB4144 million (EUR101.7 million), +14%;
- Net profit: RUB464 million (EUR11.4 million), +69%;
- Passenger numbers: 5.5 million, +26%;
- Passenger load factor: 83.5%. [more - original PR]