StarFlyer revenue up 20% – financial highlights for nine months ended 31-Dec-2011 (according to Japanese Accounting Standard):
- Operating revenue: USD214.1 million, +20.0% year-on-year;
- Cost of services: USD183.1 million, +27.0%;
- Operating profit: USD12.0 million, -39.9%;
- ‘Recurring profit’: USD9.1 million, -33.8%;
- Net profit: USD8.9 million, -34.8%;
- Total assets: USD131.6 million, +34.5% when compared to period ended 31-Mar-2011;
- Cash on hand and in banks: USD44.4 million, -6.5% when compared to period ended 31-Mar-2011;
- Total liabilities: USD83.9 million, +30.4% when compared to period ended 31-Mar-2011.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = JPY76.8375
The carrier also maintained its previous forecast for the full year ending 31-Mar-2012:
- Operating revenue: USD293.9 million, +26.1% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: USD13.1 million, -33.4%;
- “Recurring profit”: USD11.8 million, -16.8%;
- Net profit: USD11.6 million, +11.5%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = JPY78.0355