ST Engineering revenue up 10% - financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010:
- Revenue*: USD1151 million, +10% year-on-year;
- ST Aerospace: USD376.0 million, +3%;
- Operating profit: USD121.8 million, +15%;
- Profit before tax: USD123.6 million, +7%;
- ST Aerospace: USD53.2 million, -2%;
- Net profit: USD100.7 million, +8%;
- Total assets: USD5372 million, +0.8% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments: USD1260 million;
- Total liabilities: USD4120 million, +2.2% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009. [more]
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = SGD1.29245
ST Engineering: “Barring unforeseen circumstances, the Group expects to achieve higher turnover and PBT for FY2010 over FY2009,” Tan Pheng Hock, President and CEO. Source: ST Engineering, 09-Nov-2010.
ST Engineering: “For the Aerospace and Electronics sector, FY2010 turnover is expected to be comparable, whilst PBT is expected to be higher than that of FY2009,” Company statement. Source: ST Engineering, 09-Nov-2010.