- Passenger numbers: 4.5 million, +11.4% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 166,607 tonnes, +6.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 27,654, +16.0%.
- Passenger numbers: 46.5 million, +10.7%;
- Cargo volume: 1.9 million, +2.8%;
- Aircraft movements: 301,711, +14.5%.
Changi Airport: “It was an eventful 2011 for Changi Airport. Despite continuing economic uncertainty and environmental factors, we continued to develop the air hub and delivered another set of strong operating results...The outlook for 2012 remains hazy with the aviation industry expected to face volatile conditions. Demand for travel may moderate as a result of more subdued consumer confidence," Lee Seow Hiang, CEO. Source: Company Statement, 20-Jan-2012.