17-Dec-2009 8:39 AM
Singapore Airlines to boost frequencies in coming months
Singapore Airlines plans (16-Dec-2009) to make changes to its route network in the coming months that will include frequency increases on several routes - see Route Changes Table for more information. :
- Expanded frequencies:
- Moscow-Houston: to five times daily on 18-Dec-2009;
- Newark: to daily on 19-Jan-2010;
- Colombo: to daily in Summer 2010;
- Dhaka: to daily in Summer 2010;
- Mumbai: to twice daily in Mar-2010;
- Delhi: to twice daily in Jun-2010;
- Incheon: to 18 times weekly in Jun-2010.
- Decreased frequencies:
- Suspended routes:
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More