China’s Shanghai Airport revenue jump 32% – financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010 (according to Chinese Accounting Standards):
- Revenue*: USD171.7 million, +32% year-on-year;
- Operating costs; USD328.9 million, +8.2%;
- Operating profit: USd182.8 million, +104.8%;
- Net profit: USD142.0 million, +99.1%;
- Total assets: USD2,552 million, +0.6% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Total liabilities: USD485.4 million, -18.9% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.682