Singapore Airport Terminal Services (SATS) reports (05-May-2010) the following financial highlights:
- Three months ended Mar-2010:
- Revenue: USD281.0 million, +19.6% year-on-year;
- Cost: USD252 million, +24.8%;
- Operating profit: USD29 million, -11.8%;
- Net profit: USD33.5 million, +10.2%.
- 12 months ended Mar-2010:
- Revenue: USD1107.1 million, +44.9%;
- Cost: USD974.5 million, +52%;
- Operating profit: USD132.7 million, +7.9%;
- Net profit: USD130.4 million, +23.5%. [more]
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = SGD1.39
SATS: “With the current economic rebound in Asia, including Singapore, the aviation industry appears to be on the path to recovery. Across the regions, the Group expects to see an improvement in activity levels in this financial year as airlines gradually reinstate capacity with increased flights and cargo throughput,” Source: Company statement, 05-May-2010.