SAS Group reports (09-Apr-2013) the following traffic highlights in Mar-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 2.3 million, -5.8% year-on-year;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 2.1 million, -6.4%;
- Wideroe: 229,000, +0.8%;
- Passenger load factor: 72.3%, stable;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 72.9%, stable;
- Wideroe: 56.6%, +0.5 ppt. [more – original PR]
SAS: “Currency adjusted yield (Scandinavian Airlines) in Feb-2013 was up 0.8% versus previous year and RASK was down 0.2%, as expected. In Mar-2013 the change in yield and RASK vs. last year are expected to be negative due to the timing of Easter.” Source: Company statement, 09-Apr-2013.