SAS Group passenger numbers up in Nov-2011, load factor down
SAS Group reports (07-Dec-2011) the following traffic highlights in Nov-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 2.3 million, +4.6% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 68.7%, -1.3 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 69.8%, -1.9 ppts;
- Wideroe: 57.8%, -1.4 ppts;
- Blue1: 57.1%, +3.4 ppts. [more – original PR]
SAS: “During October 2011, currency adjusted yield was down by 7.3% versus previous year and RASK was down 9.5%. For November 2011, (change vs last year), the yield is expected to continue to be negative but significantly better than for October. The change in RASK is also expected to be better than for October.” Source: Company statement, 07-Dec-2011.