SAS Group passenger numbers up 9.4% - traffic highlights in Sep-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 2.4 million, +9.4% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 74.3%, +3.6 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 75.5%, +3.8 ppts;
- Wideroe: 60.1%, -0.9 ppts;
- Blue1: 65.5%, +6.2 ppts. [more]
SAS Group: “The currency adjusted yield for Scandinavian Airlines in Aug-2010 was -5.2%, slightly weaker than indicated. Currency adjusted RASK was down 1.6%, mitigated by the improved load factor. The RASK outlook for September is uncertain but early indications show continued stable RASK vs last year. As indicated previously, the yield is negatively affected by overcapacity and price pressure in some markets. The yield change for September is expected to be negative in line with August,” Source: Company statement, 07-Oct-2010.