SAS Group reports (08-Feb-2012) the following traffic highlights in Jan-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 1.9 million, +5.3% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 64.9%, +1.0 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 66%, +1.0 ppts;
- Wideroe: 50.3%, -2.9 ppts;
- Blue1: 58.7%, +1.5 ppts. [more – original PR]
SAS Group: “During December 2011, currency adjusted yield was down by 2.3% versus previous year and RASK was down 6.3% due to lower load factor. For January 2012, (change vs last year), the yield will be in line with December while RASK is expected to improve. Following the reduced capacity in January, the SAS Group plans to gradually increase the capacity in line with the seasonally stronger demand during the first quarter and in total increase the capacity by 5-6% during 2012.” Source: Company statement, 08-Feb-2012.