- Passenger numbers: 2.6 million, +4.9% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 80.6%, +0.9 ppt;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 81.7%, +1.3 ppts;
- Wideroe: 65.6%, +2.9 ppts;
- Blue1: 73.9%, -3.6 ppts. [more]
SAS:”During May 2011, currency adjusted RASK was up 3.8% and yield was up 1.7% reflecting certain effects from fuel surcharges. The development is in line with guidance. For June 2011, RASK (change vs last year) is expected to be similar to May. The underlying yield is expected to be slightly negative when excluding certain one off items,” Source: Company statement, 07-Jul-2011.