Rockwell Collins reaffirms FY2010 guidance, sees weakness in early 2010
Rockwell Collins reaffirmed its FY2010 guidance (unchanged from Sep-2009):
- Revenue: USD4.6-4.8 billion;
- Segment operating margins: 18.5%-19.5%;
- Earnings per share:USD3.35-3.55 per share;
- Cash flow from operations:USD600-700 million
- R&D costs: USD870-900 million;
- Capital expenditure: approximately USD135 million.
Rockwell Collins: “We are going to have to weather a little more turbulence in 2010 as the final stages of the down cycle continue to unfold… We do believe that the 1Q2010 will be the low watermark for our business. And we should close sequential growth of the course of 2010 with the potential for year-over-year growth from both businesses by the second half of the year… Additionally, we believe that by the second half of our fiscal year, the overall economic recovery will gain traction on the commercial airline travel market leading to an increase in air transport maintenance and repair,” Clay Allison, Chairman, President, & CEO. Source: Seeking Alpha, 03-Nov-2009.