Pakistan International Airlines reports (03-Nov-2011) the following consolidated financial highlights for the 3 months ended Sep-2011:
- Revenue*: USD356.7 million, +11.3% year-on-year;
- Cost of services: USD336.8 million, +16.4%;
- Profit/loss from operations: (USD59 million), compared to a loss of USD17.8 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit: (USD95.2 million), compared to a loss of USD50.1 million in p-c-p;
- Passenger traffic (RPKs): -1.0%;
- Seat factor: 74.1%, +0.1 ppt.
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -14.9%.
- Cargo load factor: 65.2%, -12.5 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Based on the conversion rate at USD 1 = PKR86.13