26-Jul-2013 10:06 AM
ORIX Aviation acquires seven aircraft, disposes of five in 2Q2013
ORIX Aviation reported (25-Jul-2013) the following changes to its aircraft portfolio in 2Q2013.
- Aircraft purchases and lease agreements:
- easyJet: Purchased three 2013 vintage A320 aircraft and delivered the aircraft to the carrier.
- China Eastern Airlines: Acquired two 2012 vintage A320 aircraft on lease with China Eastern Airlines.
- Air Company Tatarstan: New lease agreement for a 1998 vintage Boeing 737-400;
- Sun Express: Lease agreement covering a 1997 vintage 737-800.
- Aircraft sales:
- Completed the sale of an A320 in May-2013. The aircraft was a 2003 vintage aircraft and was sold with lease attached.
- Completed the sale of one 737-500 series and three 737-300 series aircraft. [more - original PR]