- Passenger numbers: 1.3 million, +26% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 85%, -3 ppts;
- Yield: EUR 6.83 cents, -8%;
- Revenue per ASK: EUR5.82 cents, -12%;
- Average sector length: +3%. [more]
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = NOK7.90488
Norwegian Air Shuttle: “The unit revenue (RASK) is estimated at 0.46 for the period (-12 %). Approximately 1/3 of the y.o.y. RASK decrease is related to the introduction 11 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with higher capacity and lower unit cost since July 2009,” Company statement. Source: Norwegian Air Shuttle, 06-Aug-2010.