24-Aug-2009 10:07 AM
New York JFK Airport reports 5% fall in Jun-2009 pax numbers
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey reports (21-Aug-09) the following traffic highlights in Jun-2009:
- Passenger numbers:
- JFK: 4.1 million, -5.1% year-on-year;
- Newark Liberty: 2.9 million, -7.3%;
- LaGuardia: 1.9 million, -6.2%;
- Stewart: 32,812, -52.1%;
- Cargo volume;
- JFK: 91,007 tonnes, -27.8%;
- Newark Liberty: 62,019 tonnes, -11.9%;
- LaGuardia: 503 tonnes, -30.7%;
- Stewart: 864 tonnes, -43.6%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More