Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport revenue up 3.8%, falls into the red in 1H2010
Russia’s Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport revenue up 3.8% - financial highlights for the six months ended 30-Jun-2010 (according to Russian Accounting Standards) (Russian Transport Daily Report, 20-Aug-2010):
- Sales revenue*: EUR97.2 million, +3.8% year-on-year;
- Cost of operations: EUR85.7 million, +8.9%;
- Gross profit: EUR11.5 million, -23.2%;
- Profit (loss) before tax: (EUR5.2 million), compared with a profit of EUR3.1 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (EUR5.2 million), compared with a profit of EUR4.8 million in p-c-p.
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = RUB38.9764