JetBlue Airways passenger numbers up 6.4% - traffic highlights:
- Passenger numbers: 1.9 million, +6.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 80.0%, +0.6 ppts;
- Passenger revenue per ASM: -3%;
- 12 months ended 31-Dec-09:
- Passenger numbers: 22.4 million, +2.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 79.7%, -0.7 ppts. [more]
JetBlue Airways: "Load factor for December 2009 was 80.0%, an increase of 0.6 points from December 2008. JetBlue's preliminary completion factor was 96.8% and its on-time performance was 66.8%. JetBlue's preliminary passenger revenue per available seat mile for the month of December decreased three percent year over year," Company statement. Source: JetBlue Airways, 07-Jan-2010.