- Revenue: GBP434.5 million, -1.1% year-on-year;
- Aviation: GBP312.0 million, -4.4%;
- Operating costs: GBP412.0 million, +3.2%;
- Operating profit: GBP22.5 million, -43.6%;
- Aviation: GBP15.1 million, -57.8%;
- Net profit: GBP15.6 million, -42.4%;
- Passenger numbers: 3.1 million. [more]
Dart Group: “Given the right conditions, we will also invest in our leisure airline, with continued emphasis on leisure destinations, supported by seat-only and package holiday sales. In the current trading environment, both businesses have started the year reasonably satisfactorily, despite the disruption caused by the volcanic ash. With increasing demand for our distribution services and a carefully tailored airline flying programme, we are reasonably well placed to deliver improved financial performance in this financial year,” Company statement. Source: Dart Group, 24-Jun-2010.