30-Apr-2010 9:26 AM
Hainan Airlines net profit up 693% in 1Q2010
Hainan Airlines reports (29-Apr-2010) the following financial highlights for the three months ended 31-Mar-2010, according to the Chinese accounting standards:
- Revenue: USD684.8 million, +36.4% year-on-year, due to recovery of the aviation market and expansion of the fleet;
- Operating costs: USD519.8 million, +30.8%;
- Operating profit: USD39.2 million, +771%;
- Net profit: USD37 million, +693%.
- Based on the exchange rate: 1 CNY = 0.146478 USD