2-Nov-2009 1:01 PM
Hainan Airlines 3Q2009 revenue up 34.2%, back in the black
Hainan Airlines revenue up 34.2% - financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2009 (accounting Chinese Accounting Standard):
- Operating revenue: USD669.7 million, +34.2% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD534.2 million, +18.7%;
- Operating profit: USD26.5 million, compared to a loss of USD48.2 million in the previous corresponding period;
- Net profit: USD25.7 million, compared to a loss of USD38.2 million in the previous corresponding period.
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.83