Goodrich Corporation reports (21-Apr-2011) the following financial highlights for the 3 months ended Mar-2011:
- Sales: USD1895.9 million, +11.8% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD1595.6 million, +8.2%;
- Operating income: USD300.3 million, +35.9%;
- Net income: USD194.8 million, +75.2%;
- Total current assets: USD4,898.7 million, +4.9%;
- Total current liabilities: USD1693.6 million, +6.4%. [more]
Goodrich: “We saw excellent growth in all of our major market channels, which we expect will continue through the balance of 2011. For the full year of 2011, we now expect sales to be about USD7.8 billion, a growth rate of about 12% compared to 2010, excluding the sales associated with the announced acquisition of Microtecnica,” Marshall Larsen, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. Source: Company statement, 21-Apr-2011.