- Passenger numbers: 606,059, +11.3% year-on-year;
- Gold Coast: 452,670, +15.7%;
- Domestic: 388,845, +11%;
- International: 63,825, +56.4%;
- Townsville: 141,149, +1.9%;
- Mount Isa: 15,240, -14.7%. [more]
Queensland Airports: “The continued positive performance was indicative of an improving economy. Most significantly we have now had back-to-back record months for the Group in aggregate and that is a great sign that business and consumer confidence is returning,” Dennis Chant, Managing Director, QAL. Source: Company statement, 12-Nov-2009.