Garuda Indonesia's 1H2013 results in line with long-term plan, will receive 24 new aircraft in 2013
- Revenue: USD1725 million, +14.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger numbers: 11.9 million, +24.0%;
- Domestic: 10 million, +26.6%;
- International: 1.9 million, +8.5%;
- On-time performance: 86.9%, +1.6 ppt. [more - original PR]
Garuda Indonesia: “We’re extremely pleased with the results reported in 2013 so far. The figures demonstrate that Garuda Indonesia’s progressive development is in keeping with the company’s long-term expansion programme, Quantum Leap 2011-2015. Despite the current economic climate, Garuda Indonesia continues to move forward with its business transformation and expansion programme. The Garuda Indonesia Group will welcome 24 new aircraft this year to strengthen the airline’s international and domestic network” he added," Emirsyah Satar, CEO. Source: Company statement, 13-Sep-2013.