Switzerland’s Flughafen Zürich AG revenue up 3% – financial highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-2013:
- Revenue: CHF4694 million (EUR381.8 million), +2.7% year-on-year;
- Aviation: CHF287.9 million (EUR234.2 million), +1.5%;
- Non-aviation: CHF181.5 million (EUR147.6 million), +4.7%;
- Commercial: CHF66.7 million (UER54.2 million), +5.1%;
- EBITDA: CHF245.3 million (EUR199.5 million), +1.3%;
- Net profit: CHF10.1 million (EUR8.2 million), -87.4%;
- Passenger numbers: 11.8 million, +0.1%;
- Cargo volume: 204,606 tonnes, -2.7%;
- Aircraft movements: 128,509, -4.0%;
- 2013 investments: CHF200 million (EUR162.7 million) to CHF250 million (EUR203.3 million).
- Total assets: CHF3915 million (EUR3184 million);
- Cash and cash equivalents: CHF239.0 million (EUR194.4 million);
- Total liabilities: CHF2007 million (EUR1633 million). [more - original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.2295
Flughafen Zurich: "Flughafen Zürich AG expects a stagnating, moderate at the most growth in passenger volume for the year 2013. Air traffic movements (ATMs) are expected to decrease again. Excluding the extraordinary effects from the previous and current years, Flughafen Zürich AG anticipates a somewhat higher result than during the previous financial year, moderate passenger growth of up to 1 % and a decline in flight movements. Investments for 2013 will be in the range of CHF 200 to 250 million.” Source: Company statement, 26-Aug-2013.