Finnair reports (10-May-2010) the following traffic highlights in Apr-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 442,000, -28.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger traffic (RPK): -22.8%;
- Passenger capacity (ASK): -22.1%;
- Passenger load factor: 70.0%, -3.9 ppts.
- Cargo volume: 7,279 tonnes, +7.3%. [more]
Finnair: “Finnair’s traffic was adversely affected by the ash cloud for over a week, which was an unprecedented situation. Within airspace restrictions, we were able at first to resume flights gradually and the situation returned to normal traffic within a few days,” Christer Haglund, Finnair SVP Communications. Source: Finnair, 10-May-2010.