31-Aug-2009 11:57 AM
EVA Airways 2Q2009 revenue down 26.5%, loss of USD51 million
EVA Air revenue down 26.5% - consolidated financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Jun-2009:
- Operating revenue: USD1,109 million, -26.5% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD1,069 million, -31.0%;
- Operating profit (loss): (USD51.8 million), compared to a loss of USD152.7 million in the previous corresponding period;
- Net profit (loss): (USD51.1 million), compared to a loss of USD181.4 million in the previous corresponding period.
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = TWD32.90