Etihad Airways revenue up 29% - financial highlights for three months ended 31-Mar-2012:
- Total revenue: USD989 million, +28.5% year-on-year;
- Passenger: USD763 million, +25.4%;
- Etihad Cargo: USD159 million, +12.2%;
- Passenger numbers: 2.4 million, +27.4%;
- Load factor: 76.5%, +3.8 ppts;
- Fleet: 67 aircraft, +10 aircraft. [more - original PR]
Etihad Airways: “We met all our revenue targets and budget estimates in the first quarter, despite the challenging economic conditions confronting the international community. Our seat factor hit a record high but yields, particularly in the premium cabins, remain a challenge,” James Hogan, President and CEO. Source: Etihad Airways, 03-Apr-2012.