9-Oct-2009 12:22 PM
ERA airlines report easing traffic declines in Jun-2009
- Passenger numbers: -0.6% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 67.7%;
- Six months ended 30-Jun-2009:
- Passenger numbers: -7.2%;
- Passenger load factor: 61.7%.
According to ERA, Aegean Airlines was the largest regional airline, transporting 582,900 passengers in Jun-2009. The top five regional airlines include:
- Passenger numbers:
- Load factor:
- Aegean: 69.7%;
- Air Nostrum: 59.5%;
- Tyrolean Airways: 70.8%;
- Régional: 63.3%;
- Brit Air*: 70.0%.
- *Includes Air France [more]