18-Aug-2011 1:06 PM
El Al reports loss in 2Q2011, passenger traffic up 8%
El Al revenue up 6.0% – financial highlights for the 3 months ended Jun-2011:
- Revenue: USD530.5 million, +6.0% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD470.2 million, +17%;
- Profit/loss before tax: (USD22.5 million), compared to a profit of USD19.7 million in p-c-p;
- Net income/loss: (USD19.7 million), compared to a profit of USD14.8 million million in p-c-p.
- Passenger traffic: +8%;
- Capacity (ASKs): +9.7%;
- Passenger load factor: 75.9%;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): +1.7%.