14-Dec-2009 11:09 AM
East China Airports' traffic up 20.7% in Nov-09
CAAC East China Regional Administration reports (11-Dec-09) the following traffic highlights in Nov-2009 for its member airports:
- Passenger traffic: 12.6 million, +20.7% year-on-year;
- Shanghai Pudong: 3.1 million, +33.5%;
- Shanghai Hongqiao: 2.1 million, +6.5%;
- Hangzhou: 1.3 million, +10.4%;
- Xiamen: 1.0 million, +25.2%;
- Nanjing: 912,900, +14.8%;
- Qingdao: 756,921, +21.3%;
- Jinan: 508,123, +29.5%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More