Copenhagen Airports reports (10-Aug-2010) the following financial highlights:
- Three months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*:USD158.4 million, +16.9% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD93.8 million, +15.8%;
- Profit before tax: USD54.6 million, +9.4%;
- Net profit: USD38.9 million, +5.2%;
- Passenger numbers: +1.3%.
- Six months ended Jun-2010:
- Revenue*: USD282.3 million, +12.5%;
- EBITDA: USD152.2 million, +18.9%;
- Profit before tax: USD84.6 million, +22.1%;
- Net profit: USD61.8 million, +19%. [more]
- Passenger numbers: 9.9 million, +5.7%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = DKK5.68
Copenhagen Airports: “The total number of passengers is expected to increase based on the anticipated traffic programme for 2010 and the growth in H1 2010. Based on the strong traffic performance and despite the impact of the Icelandic ash cloud the final outlook for 2010 is revised. Profit before tax is now expected to be slightly higher than in 2009, when excluding one-off items. The revised outlook is based on a continued recovery in the world economy,” Source: Company statement, 10-Aug-2010.