Chinese airlines report 17% increase in Sep-2009 pax
CAAC reports (16-Oct-2009) the following traffic highlights in Sep-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 19.3 million, +17.3% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 18.0 million, +17.5%;
- Hong Kong & Macau: 400,433, +12.4%;
- International: 1.3 million, +14.0%;
- Cargo volume: 456,548 tonnes, +24.7%;
- Domestic: 342,308 tonnes, +29.2%;
- Hong Kong & Macau: 16,859 tonnes, +22.1%;
- International: 114,240 tonnes, +12.9%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More