Loading
21-Jun-2013 10:29 AM

China Southern Airlines Henan Co Ltd receives preliminary approval from CAAC

CAAC Central and South Regional Administration announced (20-Jun-2013) preliminary approval to China Southern Airlines and Henan Civil Aviation Development Investment Co’s application to jointly establish China Southern Airlines Henan Co Ltd. Details include:

  • Registered capital: CNY6000 million (USD937.5 million) including CNY3600 million (USD562.5 million) from China Southern for a 60% stake and CNY2400 million (USD375 million) from Henan Civil Aviation Development Investment Co for the remaining 40% stake;
  • Operating base: Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport;
  • Operating scope: Domestic (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) and international passenger and cargo air transportation;
  • Approved fleet: Boeing 737-300 and 737-800;
  • Employee: China Southern will provide the start up with flight, maintenance, dispatch and crew, and other professional and technical personnel initially. [more - original PR - Chinese]

Want More News Like This?

CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find Out More