28-Oct-2009 10:41 AM
China Eastern reports revenue up 5.5% in 3Q2009, returns to the black
China Eastern Airlines reports the following financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2009:
- Revenue: USD1,669.4 million, +5.5% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: USD1,463.9 million, - 9.8%;
- Operating profit (loss): (USD10.7 million), compared to an operating loss of USD348.6 million in the previous corresponding period;
- Net profit: USD8.4 million, compared to a net loss of USD348.1 million in the previous corresponding period.
- Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.83