Loading
24-Feb-2010 11:10 AM

Cathay Pacific and Air China near cargo venture agreement: reports

Cathay Pacific and Air China reportedly intend to sign an agreement on forming a Shanghai-based air cargo joint venture before the end of the week (Bloomberg, 24-Feb-2010). Air China will reportedly provide seven freighters for the venture, with Cathay to provide five or six aircraft.  Air China will reportedly own 51% and Cathay the remaining 49%. Air China is Cathay Pacific’s second-largest shareholder with a 30% stake, while Cathay owns 18% of Air China. 

Want More News Like This?

CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find Out More