CAAC reports 18.8% increase in Oct-2009 domestic pax; domestic cargo up 19.6%
CAAC reports (12-Nov-2009) the following traffic highlights in Oct-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 21.7 million, +18.0% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 20.3 million, +18.8%;
- Hong Kong & Macau: 497,729, +11.7%;
- International: 1.4 million, +7.2%;
- Cargo volume: 418,290 tonnes, +20.3%;
- Domestic: 284,154 tonnes, +19.6%;
- Hong Kong & Macau: 16,691 tonnes, +23.3%;
- International: 134,136 tonnes, +21.9%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More