AVIO revenue up 3% - financial highlights in 2010:
- Revenue: EUR1753 million, +3.0% year-on-year;
- AeroEngine: EUR1422 million, +3.5%;
- Civil MRO: EUR45.2 million, +18.6%;
- Adjusted EBITDA: EUR339.1 million, +9.1%;
- Order book: EUR6000 million, +1%;
- Net debt: EUR1481 million, -4.1%. [more]
AVIO: “In 2011, Avio anticipates a promising growth in revenues, to be achieved thanks to both the recovery in the aeronautical market, especially the civil segment, and the starting of the regular running of production for the GEnx programme, which will significantly contribute to sales,” Company statement. Source: AVIO, 30-Mar-2011.