Austrian Airlines Group passenger numbers down 2.2% - traffic highlights in Nov-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 741,200, -2.2 year-on-year;
- Long Haul: 73,800, -13.7%;
- Short/medium-haul: 640,200, +0.2%;
- Passenger load factor: 72.4%, +0.2 ppt;
- Long Haul: 82.1%, -0.7 ppt;
- Shot/medium-haul: 65.2%, +1.3 ppt.
Austrian Airlines: “The downward trend in passenger volume is slowly levelling out. The economic framework conditions remain extremely difficult, however, because yields are still coming under strong pressure,” Andreas Bierwirth and Peter Malanik, members of the Austrian Airlines Executive Board. Source: Austrian Airlines, 09-Dec-2009.