Atlantic Airways reports (14-May-2013) the following financial* highlights for the 3 months ended Mar-2013:
- Total revenue: DKK104.1 million (EUR14 million), +13.3% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: DKK13.4 million (EUR1.8 million), +91.4% year-on-year;
- Net profit/loss: (DKK2.7 million) (EUR0.4 million), compared to a loss of EUR4.3 million (EUR0.6 million) in p-c-p;
- Scheduled passenger numbers: 41,155, +13.5%;
- Load factor: 67%, -6.0 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at EUR1 = DKK7.4587
Atlantic Airways: “The outlook for growth in passenger numbers on scheduled services is positive although we do not expect an increase in line with the previous quarter. An upcoming reduction in interest rates for Faroese households, as well as a reduction in government taxes on international travel will most likely support further demand. Atlantic Airways expects an increase in the full-year result in 2013, compared with 2012, yet fuel prices, adverse weather and increased competition may have a negative impact on the result." Source: Company statement, 14-May-2013.