Air Malta reported (05-Sep-2013) the following financial highlights for three months ended 30-Jun-2013:
- Revenue: EUR62.4 million, +10.1% year-on-year;
- Operating profit (loss): (EUR3.3 million), compared to a loss of EUR6.1 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (EUR4.9 million), compared to a loss of EUR10.6 million in p-c-p;
- Passenger numbers: 498,692, +6.2%;
- Passenger load factor: 74%;
- Ontime performance: 84.6%. [more - original PR]
Air Malta: "Let me make myself absolutely clear. Our challenges are still significant and this year we have a tough challenge to achieve the financial breakeven milestone," Peter Davies, CEO. Source: Company statement, 05-Sep-2013.