- Financial: Hopes to reach breakeven point at the start of FY2010 (commencing Apr-2010), excluding the impact of fuel hedging contracts. Mr Gourgeon stated he could not predict when the company will achieve profitability, adding that fuel hedging would continue to have a negative impact on the carrier in FY2010.
- Fuel hedging: The carrier plans to resume limited fuel hedging in Oct-2009. The carrier will hedge only 18 months ahead instead of four years in advance;
- Cash flows: Previously announced cost-cutting measures are expected to prevent cash flow deterioration over the European Spring;
- Capacity: Capacity would remain at current levels in 2010 and 2011;
- Traffic: Not expected to return to 2008 levels before 2012.
24-Sep-2009 11:55 AM