- Passenger numbers: 3.3 million, +15.6% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 79.3%, +3.7 ppts;
- Domestic: 78.7%, +3.2 ppts;
- International: 80.6%, +4.9%;
- Hong Kong and Macau: 76.8%, +1.7%;
- Cargo volume: 585,600 tonnes, +13.4%. [more]
Air China: “In Nov-09, air traffic market again experienced across-the-board prominent year-over-year growth in passenger traffic and volume in all markets. Moving into a traditional low season, however, passenger traffic and volume were lower than the levels in October. Cargo market meanwhile continued to gather momentum, with both traffic and volume having recording accelerated year-over-year growth. On a monthly basis, domestic and regional routes maintained the up trend despite international routes seeing a slight decline,” Company statement. Source: Air China, 15-Dec-2009.