Aéroports de Montréal EBITDA up 8% in 2010
Canada’s Aéroports de Montréal revenue up 12% - financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue*: USD404.3 million, +12.0% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD168.2 million, +8.0%;
- Operating cash flows: USD69.3 million, -39.3%;
- Passenger numbers: 13 million, +6.1%. [more]
* Based on the conversion rate CAD1 = USD1.02819
Aeroports de Montreal: “Historically, when we have seen a major decline in traffic, it has taken at least four years to surpass the previous peak. But this time, the rebound was stronger than usual,” James Cherry, President and CEO. Source: Aeroports de Montreal, 03-Mar-2011.