4-Aug-2010 12:34 PM
Aeroporti di Roma revenue up 8%, debt lowered in 1H2010
- Revenue: EUR281.6 million, +7.9% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: n/a, +3.3%;
- Capital expenditure: EUR61 million, +158.5%;
- Net financial debt: EUR1,278 million, -3.2%;
- Passenger numbers: 18.9 million, +4.3%. [more]
Aeroporti di Roma: “All financial margins improved, namely the EBITDA as a result of the operating cost control policy successfully implemented by the group,” Company statement. Source: Gemina, 03-Aug-2010.