11-Dec-2009 12:34 PM
Aeroporti di Roma reports 7% rise in Nov-2009 pax numbers
Italy’s Aeroporti di Roma reports (10-Dec-09) the following traffic highlights in Nov-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 2.8 million, +7.0% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.1 million, +8.7%;
- International: 1.8 million, +6.1%;
- Cargo volume: 13,704 tonnes, +18.2%;
- Aircraft movements: 30,119, +4.4%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More