16-Sep-2009 11:01 AM
Aeroporti di Roma reports 5% fall in Aug-2009 pax numbers
Italy’s Aeroporti di Roma reports (15-Aug-09) the following traffic highlights in Aug-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 3.9 million, -5.3% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.2 million, -3.2%;
- International: 2.7 million, -6.1%;
- Cargo volume: 10,680 tonnes, -18.4%;
- Aircraft movements: 33,085, -9.4%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More