Aeroflot reported the following preliminary financial/traffic highlights for the six months ended 30-Jun-2011 in a briefing to Russia’s Prime Minister Vladimir Putin (Interfax/Itar-Tass, 18-Jul-2011):
- Revenue: EUR1195 million, +22% year-on-year;
- Net profit: EUR62.9 million, -35.9%;
- Passenger numbers: 6.2 million, +22%;
- Seat factor: 75.5%, stable.
* Based on the conversion rate EUR1 = RUB39.7409
Aeroflot: "The entire civil aviation market increased by around 10%. Therefore, we're expanding twice as fast as the civil aviation market," Vitaly Savelyev, CEO and Director General. Source: Interfax, 18-Jul-2011.